A few days ago, when the band had to cancel a show due to a very serious family situation with Spencer’s father, Brendon took it upon himself to release a new cover song for the fans.
No one asked for this, no one expected this, he simply did it out of the goodness of his heart. He realized people were probably a bit disappointed at not seeing their show, even if they understood there was a very important reason, and did it because he actually cares about the people that always have and will support him and the band.
Then tonight, while performing on national television without his best friend (which probably devastated him) and as the only original member of Panic! At The Disco, he wrote the name “JEFF” with a heart beside it on his arm where it was very visible.
I have learned that this is the name of Spencer’s ill father.
Let’s think for a second how many people probably don’t know this and will call Brendon “faggot” or any other derogatory name when they see the performance.
I’m sure Brendon is aware of this and he did it anyway. He did it to show support to his friend and his father. He did it out of compassion, sympathy and love.
You may not like Panic! At The Disco, or Brendon Urie, but I dare you not to respect this man.
He is talented on so many levels and one of the most hardworking musicians around.
He is kind, sweet, adorable and loving.
Above all else, he is an absolutely incredible human being that instills joy into the lives’ of those he knows and many people he will never meet.
I have been having very serious doubts about whether truly “good” people still exist in this world and Mr. Urie has shown me that others can often surprise you, at the time when you need it most.
Thank you, Brendon Urie, for being exactly who you are. You are an inspiration.
- acousticsongs likes this
- timonika likes this
- oneday1227 reblogged this from sawakamura
- fellowforestwalker reblogged this from theladylondon
- olivekermit likes this
- uriecorns reblogged this from nishikidoryo
- ievuuk likes this
- theendprevailing likes this
- gierose likes this
- bloodofapoet likes this
- reveledinnostalgia likes this
- theyreallalreadytaken reblogged this from wherethereislove
- taylornugent likes this
- cabin--by-the--sea reblogged this from theladylondon
- buhitos reblogged this from theladylondon
- skamory reblogged this from theladylondon
- williamrush likes this
- norwegianlights likes this
- teenagejesusandthejerk reblogged this from theladylondon
- accordingtok likes this
- ohdearvictoria likes this
- theangelsmiles likes this
- tooyoungartist likes this
- sangfroids likes this
- vivalacaitlin likes this
- eternalhopelessromantic reblogged this from theladylondon
- eternalhopelessromantic likes this
- theres-evil-in-your--heart likes this
- laurawilbury reblogged this from theladylondon and added:
- theeleganceofbeauty likes this
- dearbrendon reblogged this from theladylondon
- trophyboystrophywivess likes this
- apostropheaffair reblogged this from theladylondon
- -pullthetrigger likes this
- iwillcomebacktolife likes this
- desregulada reblogged this from theladylondon
- holybikinisbatman reblogged this from theladylondon
- lizziekwow reblogged this from theladylondon
- indieshire likes this
- godhatesa-coward reblogged this from theladylondon
- this-is-your-hour likes this
- marilynelaine likes this
- this-is-melisa reblogged this from theladylondon
- m4lfurion reblogged this from yougottoflipitturnways
- momtot likes this
- emilycrmy reblogged this from theladylondon
- yougottoflipitturnways reblogged this from theladylondon
- betweenthefingers likes this
- painting-skylines reblogged this from theladylondon